PART TIME RECEPTIONIST
To work within our busy Reception Team. This post is permanent and the hours of work are:
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
22.5 HOURS A WEEK WHICH ARE TO BE WORKED ON A FLEXIBLE BASIS
PLEASE CONTACT TRISHA BREMNER RECEPTION DEPT TEAM LEADER OR EILEEN RAE, PRACTICE MANAGER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Application forms can be found on the link below
Application form Rec Admin - 2016.doc
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 22nd February 2019
Its not just a career change its a fresh new look on life.
Moray is one of the smallest regions in Scotland, but what it lacks in size it more than makes up in scenery, facilities and quality of life.
You could be surfing on the Moray Firth coast in the morning and be snowboarding in the mountains by the afternoon. The region has a rich history and a stunning natural landscape. Home to some globally recognisable brand names, and home to hospitable communities proud of their heritage and traditions, the fine local produce and the golden alchemy of distiller and brewer
Moray is well known for its outstanding natural resources, renowned brands, world famous coastlines and high standard of living. Voted as one of the top 5 rural regions in Scotland for quality of life, Moray offers affordable housing, great schools and beautiful scenery
- Moray is home to 18 golf courses including the highest tee in Scotland.
- Voted by National Geographic Moray’s 35 miles of golden sandy beaches are in the top 12 most beautiful and unspoiled in the world.
- One of the sunniest and driest regions in the UK
- Of the Scottish local authority areas Moray was placed 7th for quality of life
- Moray distilleries produce more Malt Whisky than the rest of the world combined.
- Moray is home to the world’s only Malt whisky trail and half of all Scotland’s distilleries
Inverness Airport is only 35 minutes away, whilst Aberdeen Airport is no more than a 90-minute drive. Moray has better air connections than most UK locations with 138 flights per week including 35 flights to London airports and a daily connection into the international hub of Amsterdam. Every UK city can be reached within a single day of legal commercial driving hours.
Click here to find out